And When I Tell You My Legs Stretched Forever...











All this week at school has been my committee's fashion week. These were taken right after our style forum which was extremely helpful for people who needed to know what looks good on what body, which ALOT of people on campus could benefit from, but I digress. We took easily 60 different pictures but most of them were just utterly ridiculous or way too blurry to figure out what the hell was going on, mostly the latter. I'm ready to become introduced to another level of styling and fashion with other people, and mostly through networking will that happen. I'm not looking forward to the harder work its going to take to branch out, but its greatly necessary. I think I'll start small by learning my roommate's name.

No comments:

Post a Comment